With McClarin Plastics’ wide array of material offerings for product design and manufacturing, adhesives present a proven solution to the structural bonding of most advanced materials.
McClarin Plastics focuses on accurate, controlled bonding practices. Our expert fixture craftsmen create bonding fixtures unique to each application and allows for controlled bond gaps and maximum bond strength.
As a value-added service for our clients, we offer extensive adhesive bonding solutions. The continuing evolution of new materials requires development of a new generation of adhesives – something we strive to do for all of our clients.
Ease of use and rapid curing provide an effective assembly method for today’s automated manufacturing processes. While we can provide a full range of adhesive bonding solutions, the most commonly used adhesives in the industry are:
- VHB Tape (Visto-elastic rubber foam based tape)
- excellent peel resistance vs. adhesives
- low labor costs vs. adhesives
Advantages of using adhesives with our materials include:
- Dramatic reduction of stress points caused by fasteners
- Stronger bonds in assembled products
- Elimination of unsightly visible fasteners
- Safer human interaction for handling and cleaning because of the lack of visible fasteners
Contact McClarin Plastics to learn more about all of our adhesive bonding options and additional value-added services.